The Hybrid Online Deep Dive covers all the bases for PMP® exam preparation. Your instructor has specialized in PMP® exam preparation for twenty years! Trust him for insights on what you’ll see on the exam. Review sessions are recorded for participants to reference after the class.
- Students use the Self-Paced Deep Dive to prepare for weekly review sessions.
- Live weekly review sessions are led by a PMP® exam expert!
- Four review sessions over five weeks. Each online review session is 3.5 hours.
- All the resources of the Deep Dive eLearning package plus expert advice.
The Deep Dive eLearning package is a comprehensive study package.
- Over 70 short, animated videos make it easy to understand key concepts.
- A detailed study manual provides in-depth explanations of every topic.
- Interactive learning activities help you to digest each topic.
- Online exam-simulator provides a realistic exam experience.
Experienced project managers or project personnel with previous project management training will benefit most from this course.
Candidates for the exam who have not attended previous project management training will benefit from attending Principles of Project Management.
At Course Completion
At the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- Know what project management terms and concepts are necessary to pass the PMP® Exam.
- Have a study plan to finalize their preparation for the exam.
- Know what to expect from the exam, including how to apply for the exam, where to take the exam, and rules for sitting for the exam.